Monday, April 25, 2011

An Update... of PICTCHAS

Well, I finally have time to do something! Sadly, I don't have much motivation type. This will be a bit of a summary of what has happened since JANUARy... wow, I'm lame.





My sister, Lucy was born! How cute is she!!!
Me, Lucy, and Annica. The Slaugh Girls

Anthony's sister, Katie, got married. How gorgeous is she?!

This was her face during the whole ceremony.

I got to take ho me some of her pretty flowers

Before the color festival



And AFTER!!! We made it on time this year!

The gang.. Kehly, Anthony, me, NAtalie, and NAte




My April fools joke.. I let him believe it aLL Day. He stared at a wall for 30 minutes.
It was EPIC.



Anthony decorate for my BDAY!

I made this!

My Easter Garland... Made from Paint Samples.
My cousin (2nd cuz but whatever...) made it, so
I copied.

Anthony studying. He wears this so he can't hear me watching Grey's Anatomy.

He is sooo funny.
This is why I love him.



So I graduate this Friday! I am freakin out!I am so excited. You are all invited to a BBQ.
my house. 3p. FRIDAY.
I didn't do announcements. Please come!

I have had 1 official interview. It was today at Westlake. I thought it went well, but my hopes aren't up. I don't think I will find a job, which is depressing.

Anthony begins applying to Texas medical schools on the 2nd of May. The rest of the schools' applications go out June 1st. I have been talking about this moment for 2 years and I can't believe it's here.
Wish him luck! EEEEEK.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Marche'!!!!!! Be proud. Oh yeh, and about the prego test....... That was cruel, and you deserve a damn good pay back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! He said it was the best joke EVER. So I win 2 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this! I can't believe that April Fool's Joke, so mean! Love your spring sign and garland!

    ReplyDelete