So I didn't get into the whole Royal Wedding thing, but I looked at some pictures today at work in my absolute boredom... And I am obsessed with this picture. It is 100% perfect.
I think I will hire that photographer for my next event.
I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to watch it. I know, I know. But I had too. It did not compare even a little bit to Charles and Diana's but was still fun to watch. Wondering why I wasn't born into royalty?!?!?! Hey, lets hire that photographer for our next family reunion. I'm sure he'll give us a great deal.
We are the Browns. Anthony and Marché. We met while attending college during undergrad in Utah and were married 2 years later in 2009. We welcomed Amelia into the family in 2012 and then moved across the country to Ithaca, New York, where Anthony spent 2 years getting his Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration. We now live near Chicago, Illinois, and are loving being near the city. Come enjoy reading about our adventures and family. Let's face it, this is all about Amelia.
It's not going to be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday. -The NoteBooK
"Marriage relationships can be enriched by better communication. One important way is to pray together. This will resolve many of the differences, if there are any, between the couple before going to sleep. I do not mean to overemphasize differences, but they are real and do make things interesting. I believe our differences are the little pinches of salt that can make the marriage seem more flavorful." -James E. Faust
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings."
--President Gordon B. Hinckley
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfct. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn
I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to watch it. I know, I know. But I had too. It did not compare even a little bit to Charles and Diana's but was still fun to watch. Wondering why I wasn't born into royalty?!?!?! Hey, lets hire that photographer for our next family reunion. I'm sure he'll give us a great deal.
ReplyDelete