Saturday, September 20, 2014

||Easter||

Playing Catch Up::

Easter was so much fun this year. Amelia had a blast finding the eggs, and kept asking us to hide them again. The Easter Bunny left some treats, a movie, and an Easter outfit.





|| And After the candy was taken away ||

That's the problem with 9:00 church.. Candy for Breakfast




We had a bunch of people from Anthony's program over for dinner. We made our first honey baked ham.. I was so nervous, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. 


We had such a fun group of people. We had a Jewish student, a Buddhist, and a Muslim. It might sound like the beginning of a bad joke, but it was so much fun. We had one of Anthony's best friends, Murat, who is Muslim and completely did not understand the point of the Easter Bunny who hides eggs. And now after trying to explain it, I do not understand it at all either.

||Anthony covering it with cloves||








It was a good Easter, and I am glad we had so many friends to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment