Friday, September 26, 2014

Spring Break 2014


Spring Break wasn't very warm this year.  A lot of our friends headed to beaches down south, but we decided to go north. Since this would *hopefully* be our last year on the East Coast, we decided to head to Niagara Falls. We were going to go all the way to Montreal, but it was just too cold to be walking around all day. 

We drove straight to the falls, and then headed back to our hotel in Rochester. It was such a fun experience,even though we decided not to go to the Canadian side. I know, I know... everyone says the canadian side is better, but the American side is pretty too! I am still not sure why we didn't go to the other side, but we didn't. And I guess I don't know what I am missing. 








Since we moved to NY, buffalo wings have been a favorite dinner for us. I had never even tried any before we moved here, but they are my favorite. I CRAVE them. Weird, I know. 
So while were passing through Buffalo, NY, we thought we should try the restaurant where they first wing was ever made. 


And they were disgusting. Evolution has been kind to this recipe. They were dry, and crispy, and flavorless. 




After dinner, we went to the hotel and played at the pool. Amelia was in pure bliss.







No comments:

Post a Comment