Monday, May 16, 2016

4 (FOUR?!!)

She's 4! I think 3 was the hardest age so far. Forget Terrible Two's; it's all about THREE! Wow. I'm glad that's over. (It gets easier, right? RIGHT?!) 



Right now if we are home, she in a dress. period. We walk in the door and within 3 minutes she is in full costume and pretending to marry somebody. 
Guys... boys. It's a problem. Not that she thinks they are cute or anything, but she think they are awesome, and always talks about her future husband. When I ask her about preschool, she only talk about boys; specifically CJ and Colton. I think it's because they get in the most trouble, so she in constantly hearing their name at school, but really... play with girls! Boys are crazy. 
I told her she ask for 3 things for her birthday; she wanted: a pedal bike, a sled (in April?.. no.), and an umbrella. 
She woke up to 2/3, not too shabby. Santa has a sled on layaway for us. 


We decorated her door so the balloons would fall in when she opened the door, which we thought she would love. Well, we had to sing to her to wake her up and when she opened the door she was kind of mad, thinking that she was trapped inside. Silly girl. 









For dinner, we took her to a hibachi restaurant. Her favorite place to eat is Panda Express, so why not pay $100 more to feed a four year old. Just kidding, it was a lot of fun. The fire at the beginning scared her, but eventually she started joking around with the chef and thought he was hilarious. 


I am excited to see what this year brings. She is growing so fast, I feel like before I know it she will be having parties that she doesn't want her parents to attend, so for now we will continue to try and make them special and unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment