Month 9 was quite a long month.
Sickness.
Teething.
Growing.
Traveling.
We learned a lot and got through it together!
Stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 8 oz... 90%
Height: 28.5 inches... 62%
Amelia,
Once again you are growing much too fast for us to handle. I was a little sad when your teeth popped up, but I love them now! I think I say that about every stage. I am sad that you are growing up, but then I love the new stage even more. You have become so inquisitive and such a mover! You are crawling, but you can get around if you try. We love the stage you are in. So playful and lovable.
Some things about my 9 month old:
-- You have tried many new foods: Ham, Strawberries, Beets, Mangos, Spinach, Banana Puffs, Pinapples, and a lot of Pedialite.
-- You learned how to clap your hand. Grammy Nicole taught you when we were visiting for Christmas
-- You can wave
-- You can make kissing noises
-- You flew to Utah and back to New York
-- Saw and touched your first animal, Katie's dog named Bella
-- We drove in a really bad snowstorm.
-- Had RSV and an ear infection. You wouldn't eat or sleep for almost a week. You wouldn't take a bottle. Hopefully next month you will take a bottle.
-- No more breast feeding. You are straight formula... well, if you start drinking milk again.
-- You nod your head when you listen to music or when I say, "No, no, no..."
-- You are definitely a Daddy's girl. You just light up whenever you see him.
-- You have started doing such a cheesy smile. It is so funny!
-- Your 2 bottom teeth came in
-- You can feed yourself finger foods
-- You are going to crawl anytime... we think. Your dad says the beginning of Febray I say the middle. We will see who is right.
My Growing Girl
----BLooPers---

















Love her! She's growing up so quick. :(
ReplyDelete