As many people know, Christmas is my favorite holiday.
No, not because of gifts. I just love the spirit that lingers day to day.
I love the decorations, the music, the food, the sentiment.
I am so grateful we were able to go home for Christmas.
My family has a huge X-Mas eve party and so does Anthony's. It is so fun to be around everyone.
Unfortunately, I did not take a single picture on Christmas Eve. So sad...
We jumped around from houses. It used to seem like we were soo busy on Christmas, but I think we are starting to get the hang of things.
First we woke up at my mom's house.
I am little kid. I will admit it. I still get butterflies on Christmas morning and I can't sleep past 4.
So I let everyone sleep until 6:30.
We opened presents and had a yummy French Toast breakfast.
Then we headed over Anthony's parents house and had Christmas over there.
I love the White Elephant give exchange we do.
We got a jello recipe book (SCORE!.. haha jk)
and a camcorder.
THEN
We went to my Grandma Mary's on my dad's side.
She is an amazing cook and Anthony loves eating everything there.. and then some.
Amelia had a really bad cold on Christmas and it was so sad. The pics on Xmas morning look so sad.
But get ready for a Christmas Day Picture Overload.
Poor baby looks so sick
And the aftermath...
















No comments:
Post a Comment