Saturday, January 12, 2013

Flying to Utah

We flew to Utah for Christmas Vacation on December 16. 
Amelia did AMAZING. Not one cry. 
Slept 4 hours of the 5 hours.

We flew out of Buffalo which is 3 hours away. 
Buffalo was the cheapest option for us 
(tickets, parking, luggage...)
And cheap is what we like. 

We had to leave at 2 am, and of course, we couldn't sleep at all the night before. 

To say the least, it was a long day.

She obviously could sleep that night. She didn't even wake up when I dressed her.
The plane was empty, so we could take her car seat on the plane with us. 
She slept in it and it was just great.






I had to change a VERY dirty diaper in the plane bathroom as it was LANDING.
Just say it... I have skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment