It snowed a ton in Utah when we were there. I loved it!
Christmas deserves snow!
Amelia watching Dad and Grandpa Brown shovel
Playing at Grandpa and Grandma Brown's House
Getting ready to build a snowman... that ended up being a snow pyramid
Hanging out with Brynnlee
Anthony's Grandma Brown has a huge New Years Eve party.
Games. Food. Family.
One of their unique traditions is decorating the tree with streamers and balloons. I don't know if I will ever do it to my tree (I can't imagine how long it would take to clean!) but I love participating in the fun!
This is the beginning of Amelia's RSV... Poor Child.
Late Nights with the baby while she is sick.
Her poop face. haha.
Wearing Grandpa's Glasses
At the doctor for RSV. Horrible Sickness
Getting a breathing treatment
Playing the banana on a string game
Saying goodbye to Grandpa
















I love the Camera Shy pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso I can't believe Amelia got RSV!!! HORRIBLE!!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun despite the illness!!
love you guys, can't wait to see you and catch up.